Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tailored Tuesday & Travel

This sweltering heat bores me. I'm ready for fall!


1. Erickson Beamon '22-karat gold-plated necklace'
stunning much?

2. Chloe 'Matte silk satin pussybow blouse'
hahah pussybow blouse. love it.

3. J Brand 'Maria high-rise skinny jeans'
j brand always makes the best jeans.

4. Tory Burch 'Elmini leather knee boots'
gosh these are lovely. i want.

5. Deborah Lippman 'Nail polish in boom boom pow'
have it. love it.

6. Veuve 'La grande dame champagne'
champagne always makes everything a bit more lovely doesn't it?

7. Oliver Peoples 'Emelita square frame acetate sunglasses'
seriously oliver peoples, stop it.

8. Christian Louboutin 'Dancing queen calf hair box clutch'
quite possibly the cutest clutch ever.

9. Forever 21 'Full look lashes'
i have no idea if these are good quality but they sure are pretty.

10. Tom Cecil 'Hipflask'
everyone needs a flask. whether it be this glam is up to you.

11. Chanel 'Perfume in no. 5'
classsssy.

12. Levi's 'Made and crafted canvas holdall bag'
love the colorblocking.

13. Erik Arien 'iPhone facets case'
sooo awesome. now i just need an iphone...

ummmm why have i not been here yet?


these colors are astounding.


this is sooo cool.


i need to be that guy right now.


after my trip to utah, my love of orange rocks has grown infinitely. 


what a nice walk that would be...


cobblestone streets. chic stores. yes!


a nature lovers dream.


i'd sure love to enjoy a sunset here one day.

6 comments:

  1. That flask is dangerous. Dangerously pretty, but also dangerous because I'd want to carry it around with me all the time!

    Also: can't wait to wear riding boots and skinny jeans again. Hurry up, fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you slay me with these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cookie and Kate: I know right? I would love to have that thing with me all the time ;)

    @ Anonymous: that's my intention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY! What program did you use to piece together all those images if you don't mind me asking? How creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Alyssa: thanks! I use PaintBrush, which is the equivalent to Paint in PCs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, beautiful pics! The second last one, labeled "Alaska", is actually Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete