Monday, January 19, 2009

Spring Ready-to-Wear 2009

Here are some of my favorites from the recent Spring Ready-to-Wear collections:

Loved, loved, loved the technical gathering at BCBG Maz Azria...
...and the scalloping detail at Chloe...
...and especially the sparkle at Colette Dinnigan...
...and the killer revamping of B&W at Marchesa...
...and the three F's (fun, flirty, feminine) at Nanette Lepore!
But what I REALLY loved was Christopher Bailey's gorgeous collection for Burberry Prorsum; it had a way of tugging at my heartstrings. The beautiful earthy tones splashed in with pastels and the layering of sheer, wispy fabrics with strong architectural jewelry... I really could gush on for days. 
All photos by: Marcio Madeira

3 comments:

  1. My favorite has to be Choloe...you still need to look for the Marc Jacobs spring collection. It's very boho and earthy with a splash of metallics. I die! Happy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woops I meant Chloe is my fav! I can't spell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle! Your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete