Friday, December 26, 2008

I Lied, I'm Sorry

I lied before. This is the last one, I swear. The last one before the 27th, when Mixwit shuts officially down. Hopefully these will work after that day, but no guarantees. I thought I'd shove as many as I could get in before I never could again. 

MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

1. Etta James - At Last
2. Kings of Convenience - I Don't Know What I Can Save You From (Royksopp Remix)
3. Feist - Inside and Out
4. John Legend - P.D.A. (We Just Don't Care)
5. Lykke Li - Tonight
6. Kings of Convenience - Love Is No Big Truth
7. Bjork ft. Anthony Hegarty - Dull Flame of Desire
8. Rachael Yamagata - Be Be Your Love
9. Jens Lekman - A Postcard to Nina
10. Adele - Best for Last
11. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
12. Joshua Radin ft. Ingrid Michaelson - Sky
13. LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
14. The Postal Service - Nothing Better
15. Broken Social Scene - Stars and Sons
16. Band of Horses - Detlef Schrempf
17. Mates of State - My Only Offer
18. Lavender Diamond - Open Your Heart
19. Feist - How My Heart Behaves
20. Sade - By Your Side
21. Frente! - Bizarre Love Triangle
22. New Buffalo - I've Got You and You've Got Me

No comments:

Post a Comment